What to expect at your Cobb Oral Surgery appointment:
- We ask our patients to fill out our forms electronically to help maximize infection control.
- Upon arrival, patients will call our office and remain in their vehicles. A member of our team will come out and complete a wellness screening prior to patients entering our office.
- We kindly ask that only patients enter our office when at all possible unless the patient is a minor.
- Everyone entering the office will be screened and required to wear a mask.
- We are spacing out appointment times to allow time for additional sanitizing between patients.
- All COS staff will be screened upon arrival, wear appropriate personal protection and adhere to social distancing guidelines wherever possible.