Our Safety Protocols
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
Rest assured that in addition to previous infection control measures, we have additional wellness efforts.
All patients will be screened during appointment confirmation calls and using our online screening questionnaire.
What to expect at your Cobb Oral Surgery appointment:
- We ask our patients to fill out our forms electronically to help maximize infection control.
- Upon arrival, patients will call our office and remain in their vehicles. A member of our team will come out and complete a wellness screening prior to patients entering our office.
- We kindly ask that only patients enter our office when at all possible unless the patient is a minor.
- Everyone entering the office will be screened and required to wear a mask.
- We are spacing out appointment times to allow time for additional sanitizing between patients.
- All COS staff will be screened upon arrival, wear appropriate personal protection and adhere to social distancing guidelines wherever possible.